The arcotest® Plasma Set contains the piezobrush® PZ3 handheld plasma unit for manual surface treatment with atmospheric pressure plasma and an arcotest® open pen set of 4 pens of your own choice.
Included in the arcotest® Plasma Set:
• arcotest® open pen set consisting of 4 test pens à 5 ml of your choice.
• Hand-held plasma device piezobrush® PZ3 incl. ventilation system, power supply and cable
• Module Standard
• Nearfield module Detailed product information can be found on the product page from the manufacturer relyon-plasma
The arcotest® Plasma Set was developed as a compact handheld plasma device for use in laboratories, pre-development and the assembly of small series With a maximum power consumption of 18 W, the Piezoelectric Direct Discharge (PDD®) technology generates cold active plasma at a temperature of less than 50°C. At the heart of this portable plasma device is the TDK CeraPlas™ piezo plasma generator – a high-voltage discharge device for generating cold atmospheric pressure plasma. Atmospheric pressure plasma is used to set up the surface tension highly efficient on many materials and to reduce germs and odours.
• Activation and functionalisation of surfaces of various base materials
• Improvement of wettability
• Optimisation of bonding, painting, printing and coating processes
• Surface treatment of plastics, glasses, ceramics, metals, semiconductors, natural fibres and composites
• Fine cleaning and odour reduction
Detailed product information can be found on the product page from the manufacturer relyon-plasma